Next Meeting Date: Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 6:00pm
- Be aware of your environment and be alert to situations that can make you vulnerable to crime.
- Suspicious Activity - Report vehicles or persons in the neighborhood.
- Secure homes and vehicles before going to bed.
- Secure valuables - Keep electronics, purses, weapons and valuables out of sight. Expensive items invite theft even if the vehicle is locked.
- Visibilty - Trim trees and bushes around the home where criminals could hide.
- Lighting - Surround your home with adequate exterior lighting.
- Residential & Business Addresses - (Front & Back) - Large reflective numbers are best.
- Lock it or Lose it - Best practice is to lock it up.